I know we are terrible bloggers, but I just wanted to give a shout out to my hunk of a husband. One year ago today I married the most wonderful person and my best friend. He treats me better than I deserve, and if you couldn't tell, I just absolutely adore him... more than I can put into words. I can't believe it has been one year! I have had some wonderful years in my lifetime, but nothing gets better than this one. Things just keep getting more and more wonderful. I love you so much and I can't wait for everything we have to come! You are my hero. :)love, your rach
3 comments:
Yay!! Happy Happy 1 year Anniversary! I love you guys and can't believe it's been a whole year! Congratulations and many more years of happiness!
Wow I can't believe it's been a year already! Congrats and happy anniversary :)
That is exciting! I am also glad you updated! I think you should keep me posted on your life by updating! Hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment