
President Gordon Bitner Hinckley. Scott and I were so taken back last night when the news came on to announce that our dear prophet had passed away. He was the prophet that we both grew up with, and that we loved so much. He was such a great example of charity and optimism. What a motivating person- always working, always loving, and always smiling. We are happy to know where he is now and that he is with his sweet wife that he missed so tremendously. What a blessed man and prophet. We will miss you President Hinckley!
Here is a link to the article the church wrote for him.
1 comment:
Hi Rachel... remember me from way back when in high school?? I saw on Facebook that you have a blog, so I thought I'd check it out. What are you up to these days? You and your husband are so cute... I love your pictures!
-Natalie Dahl
Post a Comment