10.13.2009
bad hair days
Do you ever have one of those days where you wake up, shower, go to do your hair, and for some reason it just doesn't work quite right- one side is flipping out funny, it's flat on top, or there's just a clump of strands that can't find a home? And no matter how hard you try to fix it, it refuses to comply? AND THEN you're running late because you spent so long trying to fix what cannot be fixed, and you have to walk in late to your early morning meeting at work even though you were screaming at the slow cars in the fast lane to drive faster? You even try playing some hymns on the way to work to calm the stress, yet listening to Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief while yelling at the car next to you seems to be countereffective. After that the rest of your day just seems to be off. Its like your day got turned inside out for some reason, and things don't ever seem to turn right side in until you go to bed and wake up the next morning. I had one of those days today. It wasn't a bad day, just... off. And it seems to all trace back to the hair. It hasn't looked right all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hate days like that! I'm having one of those days today too, except it all started with Leila waking up at 2:30 in the morning (she's been sleeping through the night for months!)... things have just been a little off since then.
I hope tomorrow is better for you!
I am in a hair slump. I need a new easy cut. I saw one on Saturday and Scott and I took a mental picture, but I should have asked to take a picture. I need a new do. Suggestions?
Rachael! I miss you. As to the hair problem... I just don't do mine anymore! Problem solved. :)
Uh... I want to hear an update on you! And ps I like this post. It's great. Very relatable.
Hey Rach --
I don't know if I have an email address for you but hey! Have you started our blog yet? Betsy borrowed my "These Is My Words" book so she better be reading it. How do you put the words into the pictures? Do you use photoshop?
I want to come visit you so bad. Maybe after I graduate in August I could come. That would be fun. Talk to you soon. Let me know your email. Here's mine kellbelle3@gmail.com
Post a Comment