Its been a long time since I last posted, and we have some exciting news:)!! Drum roll please...
Scott and I are expecting a baby in November!! We are over the moon about it! This year is going to be a big one already with a lot of changes, so why not throw a little baby in the mix;)? Scott graduates in August, and from there we will be starting a new job (hopefully!) and potentially moving. Becoming parents will be one of the bigger changes, I'd think.
So, here are some pictures from our ultrasound:
The darling profile picture. We can already tell the baby has blue eyes;).
Love the little leg. It was so cool seeing all of the bones and body parts... especially because everything looked healthy! Huge relief. You can see the baby's tibia and fibula really well. I can tell our child is going to be an awesome soccer player...


And, of course, what everyone is really wondering. Scott thought we were having a boy and I thought we were having a girl, so naturally we are having...
A GIRL!! You would think after 4+ years of marriage he would realize I'm always right:).
We are so very grateful that she is healthy and that I have felt really great so far. The first trimester wasn't my favorite, but it definitely could have been worse.
Here's to a big year ahead! Hopefully with more blog posts:)
7 comments:
Random, but I was just thinking about you recently and wondering where you have been (no blog posts) wondering if you had had a baby yet - and here it is!
I hope you are doing well! You deserve every happiness.
Yay!! Congratulations, you guys! She is one lucky little girl to be coming to your family. And I can tell, she's beautiful. I'm pretty good at reading ultrasounds. :) I'm happy that Donovan now has someone worthy to marry. :)
Um, yes I DO still read your blog and holy cow Rach congratulations!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Wow, a GIRL! How exciting. You will be a beautiful and wonderful mom. Oh and she needs to marry either Jack or Sam.....just sayin' :)
I do still check, but I would think they would have closed your account by now ;)
Congrats! So happy for you! She looks awesome!
Love this news. And yup, I've been waiting for an update for a very long time!
Congratulations!!! (Sorry this is coming late, we have been busy moving and starting a new job) I'm so excited for you!
She is one lucky girl and you guys will be amazing parents!
Post a Comment