7.13.2009

all grown up

Just as an update, Scott has LOVED going to school out here. He loves his classes, loves his professors, and even loves working with cadavers in the anatomy lab. He is usually gone from 6:30 am to 5 or 6 pm (sometimes later, sometimes earlier) and comes home to work hard on homework most of the night. I am so proud of all that he is doing! He has some great classmates and some great ambitions. We feel very fortunate to have gotten into such a great medical university (and by we, I mean Scott since he's the one that did all of the work to get in!)!

Here is a picture of Scott in his official scrubs uniform his first week of school:
{I promise I send him to school wearing shoes;) }






As an update for me, I have been searching for a job out here with no luck so far. However, I studied hard for my nursing boards and took my test July 2nd... and passed! Most of you all probably know this already, but it is still pretty surreal for me. I was convinced that I had failed miserably. But I have an official RN license to prove it... now all I need is a job to go with it. The best part about being jobless, though, is being able to play with Kim and my niece all day! So glad they are here or I would be going CRAZY!
Here is a picture of me the morning before a job interview {I didn't get the job:(... I did have a struggle picking out my outfit, so maybe I picked the wrong thing;).}


2 comments:

Marie said...

Um, that outfit is ridiculously cute. How do you spell ridiculously? Oh well, you look gorgeous as always. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Look at you both, so professional. Well, I hope you get a job soon, because there are definitely some people in need of a nurse missing out! And I love your outfit!