Scott took it upon himself to plan our anniversary this year, and he did such a great job! I had no idea what we were doing until we got there. We drove up past Heber and Midway to a place called Woodland, right by Kamas (and Oakcrest!). We stayed at a cute little bed and breakfast that was SO nice and complete with a very wonderful hot tub. It was fun to get away and have a weekend just the two of us. In the morning, our host made us a yummy breakfast of french toast creme brule, and then we drove to Heber and went swimming in the Crater there. It was pretty cool! The water pushes you out to the side, so we almost died several times as our heads brushed the jagged walls. And we got to wear cool neon yellow life jackets. You're all jealous.
Snorkeling in the crater... I'm glowing!
In a cool field we found



1 comment:
I'm totally jealous, I want to glow! That's a pretty cool picture. That's a really cute picture of you guys. And I'm glad that dog didn't kill you!
Post a Comment