BIKES
Scott and I got bikes!! They are fun to ride together. At least they were, but Scott can't ride for a bit under the circumstances. The other day, though, we were riding home from school and I was stopped behind a car at a stop light while Scott was next to me on the side walk. After we went through the light he turned to me and said, "That was Elder Oaks and his wife." Right in the car in front of me! Cool, huh? We were excited.
BABIES (not ours)
Also, we anxiously await for baby number 3 in the Stoddard home. Every time my phone rings we both look at each other and say 'Natalie' and then make a mad dash for the phone (at least Scott makes a really good hobble). Just want you to know that we love you and we're thinking about you, Nat! You are such an incredible Mom and example to us. Thanks for letting me come spend time with you guys the past 2 weeks:). It was a blast!
2 comments:
Rach! I look at your blog all the time and was so excited when there was all this new stuff to read! :) Ok and I laughed out loud at your post about Scott's surgery. I feel bad he was in pain but your post was so funny! I could totally just hear you saying everything. Love you!
Nice Job Rachael. Your blog looks awesome, and all those posts! I am very impressed. No baby yet, and it is 7:00. But I got one more hour, so hopefully you will be hearing from me soon. . .
Post a Comment